|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Trorc for 15 .|
|Avoid User Error|
|Fires wire-guided missiles, controlled by aiming.
These missiles are excellent for catching an enemy off guard, or perhaps for traversing an electrified corridor.
RC Rocket is a gun that fires rockets guided by the player's cursor.
- If the player also has Helix Bullets, the two resulting rockets can't be guided any more.
- If the player has Angry Bullets, the rocket bounces off instead of exploding, which will still follow the player's cursor and continue doing 50 damage per enemy it hits.
- Unused: Gunship Sinker - If the player has Combined Rifle, it causes an unknown effect.
- This synergy is a reference to Half-Life 2, where the main protagonist, Gordon Freeman, uses a Resistance RPG to take down the combine gunship in one of the scenes, which also has the ability to fire rockets that can be controlled by the player's cursor, similar to this weapon.
- This gun is a reference to the Nikita remote-controlled missile launcher from Metal Gear Solid, which fires controllable missiles. As mentioned in the description, in Metal Gear Solid you use the gun to traverse an electrified corridor by destroying its power source at the end of it.