|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Speak to the Tinker after completing the shortcut to the Black Powder Mine.|
|Companion. Fires upon foes.
This robot originally served beverages to the Gundead as they wandered the chambers.
R2G2 is a passive item.
- Summons a robotic companion that follows the player.
- When an enemy is in range, it prioritizes following the target and periodically fires a rapid burst of 6 bullets at them.
- Battery Powered - If the player has Shock Rifle, it automatically regenerates ammo over time.
- Tea For Two - If the player has the Teapot, a small red aura will appear around the R2G2, when the player reloads the Teapot. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- Unlike most familiars, R2G2 possesses flight via rocket jets which activate when over a pit, allowing the companion to operate in a larger variety of spaces.
- R2G2's bullets are affected by all bullet modifiers.
- Scouter will show R2G2's health bar.
- If R2G2 takes an extreme amount of damage, he will die and make the Bullet Kin death noise, leaving nothing. The item will still be in the player's inventory, and he will only come back if the item is dropped and picked up again.
- If multiple copies of the item are obtained, more R2G2's are summoned.
- R2G2 won't attack Red-Caped Bullet Kin
- This item is a reference to R2-D2 from Star Wars.
- It's possible this reference was chosen since said character somewhat resembles a bullet.
- The item's description is a reference to a scene from Return of the Jedi, where R2-D2 is forced to serve drinks aboard Jabba the Hutt's sail barge.
- Like most companions, R2G2 can appear to be hurt by certain hazards such as explosions or electrocuted water. When this happens the companion may play the hurt sound that a Bullet Kin makes.