|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|No One Can Defeat It|
|This strange artifact fires an extremely powerful blast of Moon energy. While incredibly slow, it cannot be halted.|
Quad Laser is a gun that fires a large, slow laser bullet.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jumping... is useless - If the player also has Moonscraper, four laser beams shoot from each side of Quad Laser's bullets. If the player drops either Quad Laser or Moonscraper, the four lasers will stay in place and stop following the Quad Laser bullet. Doubles Quad Laser's shot speed and triples its reload time.
- Primitive Shapes - If the player has Tangler, Quad Laser's shots become rectangular and travel faster. Tangler's shots become much larger and deal 50% more damage, but travel very slowly.
- some even larger number - If the player has Triple Gun, killing an enemy will cause it to shoot out a Quad Laser shot aimed towards the nearest enemy.
- If the player has both Moonscraper and Tangler, Primitive Shapes overrides Jumping... is useless.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the gun used by the Mooninites in Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- Jumping... is useless is a reference to the Mooninites' dialogue.
- When Ring of Triggers is used with Jumping... is useless, it will only create 5 Quad Laser shots. This can be circumvented by dropping Moonscraper, using an active while holding Quad Laser, then picking Moonscraper back up. This causes the tons of Quad Laser shots to suddenly gain lasers, flooding the entire area with beams.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- When the Quad Laser is fired with the Hip Holster's reload effect, it will receive the effects of Jumping... is useless, but not the effects of Primitive Shapes, allowing for the use of both projectiles if they possess both synergies.