|Sell Creep Price:||-|
|Used for Winchester's games.
Does no damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Hero's Bandana has no effect on the ammo of the Prize Pistol.
- While in the minigame, the player gains a Laser Sight, showing where the bullets will travel.
- Besides that, the Laser Sight gains no competitive advantage.
- However, shooting at least once with a gun that isn't the Prize Pistol will be seen as cheating. Thus, the player will get no chest regardless of the number of targets hit.
- If the player switches to another gun, and then back to the Prize Pistol, even if by accident, the player will only have one shot left, probably to discourage gun paths.
- The effects of all gun-modifying items including Hip Holster, Backup Gun, Scattershot, Flak Bullets, Remote Bullets, Fat Bullets, Heavy Bullets, Rocket-Powered Bullets, Ghost Bullets, Bouncy Bullets, Angry Bullets, Stout Bullets, Helix Bullets, Eyepatch, and Bloody 9mm will work during the game.
- For some reason, Backup Gun seems to cause the forward shot of the Prize Pistol to be inaccurate. It's recommended to drop the item in the room before speaking to Winchester to start the game, as once he has been paid, items cannot be dropped until the game is finished.
- Helix Bullets will cause bullets to veer off-course; like Backup Gun, it is advised to drop the item before speaking to Winchester.
- If the player has Bloody 9mm, the Prize Pistol bullet may be replaced with the Bloody 9mm bullet, potentially causing it to veer off-course.
- Gunboots shots can destroy targets without counting against the four available shots.
- If Duct Tape is used with the Prize Pistol, it will have as many shots as there is ammo in the guns combined.
- If the player leaves the room they will lose the Prize Pistol and no chest will spawn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Although the max ammo is 1, Winchester gives the gun four shots. This results in normally inacessible values: 4/1, 3/1, and 2/1.