|Sell Creep Price:||-|
|Used for Winchester's games.
Does no damage.
- Ancient Hero's Bandana has no effect on the ammo of the Prize Pistol.
- The effects of all gun-modifying items including Hip Holster, Backup Gun, Scattershot, Flak Bullets, Remote Bullets, Fat Bullets, Heavy Bullets, Rocket-Powered Bullets, Ghost Bullets, Bouncy Bullets, Angry Bullets, Stout Bullets, Helix Bullets, Eyepatch, and Bloody 9mm will work during the game.
- For some reason, Backup Gun seems to cause the forward shot of the Prize Pistol to be inaccurate. It's recommended to drop the item in the room before speaking to Winchester to start the game, as once he has been paid, items cannot be dropped until the game is finished.
- Helix Bullets will cause bullets to veer off-course; like Backup Gun, it is advised to drop the item before speaking to Winchester.
- If the player has Bloody 9mm, the Prize Pistol bullet may be replaced with the Bloody 9mm bullet, potentially causing it to veer off-course.
- If Duct Tape is used with the Prize Pistol, it will have as many shots as there is ammo in the guns combined.
- If the player leaves the room they will lose the Prize Pistol and no chest will spawn.
Although the max ammo is 1, Winchester gives the gun four shots. This results in normally inacessible values: 4/1, 3/1, and 2/1.