|Potion of Lead Skin|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
A product of Professor Goopton's rigorous research.
Potion of Lead Skin is an active item.
- While active, the player turns gray, becoming invincible and reflecting bullets back at enemies.
- Reflected bullets deal 10 damage.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Crestfaller, reloading it will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading Crestfaller while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
- Terminated, Too - If the player has Grenade Launcher, the grenades fire 8 bullets in all directions upon exploding that can light enemies on fire.
- While active, the item does not prevent damage from falling into pits.
- This item is a reference to the classic Potion of Stoneskin from Dungeons and Dragons.
- Both the tagline and the item's effect could be references to Metal Gear Rising's Sundowner, a boss who employs a shield to deflect the player's attacks while boasting of his invincibility.
- The tagline could also be a reference to the James Bond movie Goldeneye, in which computer technician Boris Grishenko repeatedly yells, "Yes! I am invincible!"
- The synergy "Terminated, Too" likely references the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.