|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 12 .|
|Some Assembly Required|
|Shoots at enemies for a short time.
This portable turret is actually a doll commonly given to young Gundead. It shoots at anything nearby, and is thought to encourage good habits.
Portable Turret is an active item.
- Places a stationary turret that shoots at enemies and blocks enemy projectiles.
- The turret will be destroyed if it takes enough damage.
- The turret will disappear after the room has been cleared or enough time has passed.
- Captain Plant It - If the player has Unity, Portable Turret gains Unity's damage bonus.
- Turret Link - If the player has Chance Bullets, Portable Turret will sometimes fire shots from guns in the player's inventory.
- If the player has the M1911 with Pulp Gungeon, Portable Turret's shots will make the M1911 circling around the player fire.
- The effect stacks; if there are multiple Portable Turrets firing at once, the circling M1911 will shoot for each one firing.
- If the player also has Bumbullets, bees will be shot out of the circling M1911 at a very fast rate while Portable Turret is firing.
- There can be multiple turrets in a room at once.
- The turret's bullets can be blanked.
- The turret cannot be deployed in the Gorgun's lair; it sinks.
- This item is possibly referencing the portable sentry turret found in Portal due to the reference of giving encouragement. The turrets in Portal were originally made to be placed in children's rooms to watch over them, much like this "doll" for the young Gundead. The big red eye in center of the turret also bears similar cosmetic references.