|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Professor Goopton for 7 .|
|Take Your Best Shot!|
|Fires a stream of toxic goop. Ammo can be reused.
The Syringe Gun was ordered for the Gungeon by the Médecins Sans Diplôme to perform complete blood transfusions all at once. When that proved dangerous, a crafty Gungeoneer filled the giant Syringe with a live Poisbulon.
Plunger is a gun that fires a stream of poison. It has a chance to poison enemies, and it leaves poisonous goop on the floor whenever it hits an enemy or wall. Reloading while standing on any goop (including its own) fully restores the gun's ammo.
- Super Serum - If the player also has Hazmat Suit or the Gas Mask, the Plunger's ammo capacity is increased by 50%, its projectiles can bounce, and the size of the projectiles increases.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Plunger continually left poisonous goop on the floor whether or not it hit an enemy.
- The Sponge will prevent the player from standing on goop and refilling the Plunger's ammo.
- Any form of flight also prevents it, as the player is not "standing" on the goop due to them being airborne.
- Using Duct Tape with this and low ammo weapons is a very effective combination, as their ammo can than be refilled by standing on goop.
- Charming Rounds causes the stream of poison fired from this weapon to appear a light blue, similar to the Mega Douser but a shade lighter.
- The phrase Médecins Sans Diplôme in the description is French for Doctors Without Diplomas. This is a reference to the real-life organisation Doctors Without Borders, commonly known as Médecins Sans Frontières.
- The accented letters in the description don't display right on Switch—“Médecins Sans Diplôme” shows as “Mdecins Sans Diplme”.