|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Professor Goopton for 7 .|
|Take Your Best Shot!|
|Fires a stream of toxic goop. Ammo can be reused.
The Syringe Gun was ordered for the Gungeon by the Médecins Sans Diplôme to perform complete blood transfusions all at once. When that proved dangerous, a crafty Gungeoneer filled the giant Syringe with a live Poisbulon.
Plunger is a gun that fires a stream of poison. It has a chance to poison enemies, and it leaves poisonous goop on the floor whenever it hits an enemy or wall. Reloading while standing on any goop (including its own) fully restores the gun's ammo.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Super Serum - If the player also has Hazmat Suit or the Gas Mask, the Plunger's ammo capacity is increased by 50%, its projectiles can bounce, and the size of the projectiles increases.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Plunger continually left poisonous goop on the floor whether or not it hit an enemy.
- The Sponge will prevent the player from standing on goop and refilling the Plunger's ammo.
- Using Duct Tape with this and Makeshift Cannon is a very effective combination, as Makeshift Cannon's ammo can be refilled by standing on goop.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The phrase Médecins Sans Diplôme in the description is French for Doctors Without Diplomas. This is a reference to the real-life organisation Doctors Without Borders, commonly known as Médecins Sans Frontières.
- The accented letters in the description don't display right on Switch—“Médecins Sans Diplôme” shows as “Mdecins Sans Diplme”.