|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Reborn in Flame|
|The muzzle flare from this fiery handgun can ignite enemies.
Return enemies to dust.
Famously wielded by Two-Shot Erias on her final Gungeon attempt.
- Cryptic Cryptids - If the player has Fossilized Gun, Phoenix shots pierce, deal double damage, and leave trails of fire. The player is immune to fire while either Phoenix or Fossilized Gun are equipped.
- Phoenix Up - If the player has Unfinished Gun, The Scrambler, Hot Lead, Copper Ammolet, Flame Hand, Weird Egg, Napalm Strike, or Gungeon Pepper, a phoenix companion that fires piercing fireballs at enemies is summoned while Phoenix is held, even while not equipped.
- The synergy is not triggered by Finished Gun, even though it replaces Unfinished Gun in the Ammonomicon.
- Phoenix's blast of fire does no direct damage, only lighting the enemy on fire.
- Phoenix's bullet does not light enemies on fire, only dealing direct damage.
- Phoenix Up does not stack.
- This gun may be a reference to the Phoenix Blaster from the game Terraria.
- The synergy Phoenix Up is a reference to Phoenix Down from the Final Fantasy series.
- Phoenix's sprite shape is the same as the Shellegun.
- The phoenix companion will still fire bullets with bullet modifiers (such as Katana Bullets, Angry Bullets, etc.) even if the items that give the effects have been dropped.
Phoenix's appearance with the Phoenix Up synergy.
The summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.
Player with the summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.