|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Reborn in Flame|
|The muzzle flare from this fiery handgun can ignite enemies.
Return enemies to dust.
Famously wielded by Two-Shot Erias on her final Gungeon attempt.
Phoenix is a gun. Firing the gun creates a short-ranged cone of fire that sets enemies on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cryptic Cryptids - If the player has Fossilized Gun, Phoenix shots pierce, deal double damage, and leave trails of fire. The player is immune to fire while either Phoenix or Fossilized Gun are equipped.
- Phoenix Up - If the player has Unfinished Gun, The Scrambler, Hot Lead, Copper Ammolet, Flame Hand, Weird Egg, Napalm Strike, or Gungeon Pepper, a phoenix companion that fires piercing fireballs at enemies is summoned while Phoenix is held, even while not equipped.
- The synergy is not triggered by Finished Gun, even though it replaces Unfinished Gun in the Ammonomicon.
- Phoenix's blast of fire does no direct damage, only lighting the enemy on fire.
- Phoenix's bullet does not light enemies on fire, only dealing direct damage.
- Phoenix Up does not stack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun may be a reference to the Phoenix Blaster from the game Terraria.
- The synergy Phoenix Up is a reference to Phoenix Down from the Final Fantasy series.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The phoenix companion will still fire bullets with bullet modifiers (such as Katana Bullets, Angry Bullets, etc.) even if the items that give the effects have been dropped.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Phoenix's appearance with the Phoenix Up synergy.
The summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.
Player with the summoned phoenix of the Phoenix Up synergy.