|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 6 .|
|This gun, incredibly enough, has been folded entirely out of paper.
Only a true master gunsmith could create something this elegant.
- Blade Runner - If the player also has Deck4rd, magazine size of both guns is increased by 50%.
- Paperwork - If the player also has the Ballot or any Table Tech item except for Heat or Shotgun (Blanks, Money, Rage, Rocket, Sight, or Stun), the first shot after reloading will fire three planes.
- Paper Lanterns - If the player has Balloon Gun, while holding either gun in a room with enemies, paper lanterns periodically spawn, which drift towards enemies and deal damage.
- Parchmental - If the player has picked up a Map at any point during the run, the gun changes appearance and two planes are fired per shot. This lasts for the rest of the run even though the Map only lasts for one floor.
- Saving and quitting will remove this synergy unless another Map is picked up.
- If the player has Helix Bullets, the gun will not follow the crosshair.
- If the player also has the Parchmental synergy, the planes will tightly follow the same path, and it will only shoot 2 planes instead of the expected 4.
- The name of the gun comes from origami, the Japanese art of paper-folding.
- The synergy Blade Runner is a reference to the movie of the same name, in which origami has significance on the plot.
- The tagline "Thousand Cuts" is a reference to the Asian-origin form of torture of the same name, also known as 'ling-chi'.
Origuni's appearance with the Parchmental synergy.