|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 28 .|
|Missed shots orbit.
Development of these bullets began immediately after the field tests of the Mr. Accretion Jr.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon missed bullets hitting a wall, an identical bullet will start orbiting the player, similar to Mr. Accretion Jr. The effect does not trigger if a bullet disappears in mid-air, such as by hitting an enemy, or being destroyed by a Bombshee.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Battle Mode - If the player has Bomb or Ice Bomb, Bombs periodically spawn around the player blocking projectiles (similar to Glass Guon Stone) and exploding on contact with enemies. Note these bombs will also continuously explode on Wolf and Dog, pushing the player around and making it difficult to remain standing still.
- Orrery - if the player has Mr. Accretion Jr., it causes the planets fired by the gun to have smaller bullets orbiting them like moons; these bullets persist when the missed shots start orbiting the player. Each planet only has 1 "moon" bullet, regardless of how many moons the corresponding planet has in real life.
- If the player shoots the Molotov Launcher onto a wall, the orbiting projectile will be a ball of fire.
- Orbiting bullets do not reveal secret rooms, even if they came from a weapon that could.
- If the maximum amount of orbiting bullets is reached, the next bullets fired will instead bounce.
- If the player also has Snowballets, bullets get continuously bigger as they orbit the player. This can create very high damage bullets, but it can also obscure the view of the player and become a hindrance. With certain piercing bullets, this may cause enough lag to make the game unplayable.
- Be careful when using weapons that could harm the player, such as Shotgun Full of Hate or Molotov Launcher. Orbiting projectiles can unpredictably hit environmental obstacles such as pots and create puddles of poison or fire.
- Missed bullets fired by companions will also orbit around the player.
- This item should be dropped before playing Winchester's game, as it makes it impossible to bounce shots.
- Bullets deflected from weapons will orbit around you.
- The item also works on the invisible projectiles fired by Casey or Heck Blaster.
- Some caution should be used so as not to accidentally destroy unopened chests or trigger explosive barrels.
- In Challenge Mode, if the Unfriendly Fire modifier is active, missed bullets will still orbit the player but will also become enemy bullets.
- Sometimes, this will cause an orbiting bullet to orbit so closely to the player that it instantly damages them. For this reason, this item should be dropped whenever the Unfriendly Fire modifier is active.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Beam weapons will orbit the player, then fire; but the beam will not pass through walls and can be blocked by it, rendering some beam weapons unusable in small rooms.
- Homing beams like that of Proton Backpack lose homing, instead firing in a straight line after orbiting.
- After reaching the maximum amount of bullets to the point where bullets instead bounce then teleporting can cause all bullets to bounce instead of orbiting the player when they hit a wall.
- On console, can cause large amounts of lag when used in conjunction with a beam on boss fights.
- If the player has Backup Gun and fires a beam weapon, 2 beams will surround the player.
- If the player shoots Excaliber or Gunzheng, the orbiting bullets are very jittery.
- If the player shoots Laser Rifle, the orbiting bullets are invisible.
- The orbiting bullets negates the blank effect of the Composite Gun.