|Orange Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
In years past, the Orange Guon stone boosted its bearer's damage, but the Belligerite at the core of the stone has grown so enraged that the stone itself now lashes out at foes.
- Shoots at enemies.
- Each shot deals 5 damage.
- Has a cooldown of 1 second between shots.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
- Enter the Fruitgeon - If the player has Orange, Orange Guon Stone deals 7 damage per shot and fires oranges along with a doubled firing rate.
- Oranger Guon Stone - If the player has +1 Bullets, Orange, or Amulet of the Pit Lord, Orange Guon Stone grows larger, rotates at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay, and fires twice as fast and deals 8 damage.
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, Orange Guon Stone will occasionally shoot an L Tetromino.
- If the player has both the Enter the Fruitgeon and Oranger Guon Stone synergies at the same time, their damage increases do not stack. Instead, Enter the Fruitgeon overrides the damage upgrade of Oranger Guon Stone, and makes the stone deal 7 damage per shot.
- Because of this, it is actually more beneficial to have only the Oranger Guon Stone synergy, and not Oranger Guon Stone + Enter the Fruitgeon.
- This item benefits from the Y.V. shrine, for a chance to fire extra bullets.
- Orange Guon Stone is affected by all bullet modifiers.
- Orange Guon Stone does not attack Red-Caped Bullet Kin.
- The Guon Stones are a reference to Ioun Stones in Dungeons & Dragons. The Ammonomicon entry references its Ioun Stone counterpart's ability to boost its user's caster level, thus increasing damage on some spells.
- The Guon Stone is shaped like a Sniper Shell.