|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|You're Not Alexander|
|With this orange, your style... it's impetuous. Your defense, impregnable.|
Orange is a single-use active item.
- Fully heals the player upon use.
- Grants a heart container upon use.
- Does not affect the Robot
- Increases Coolness by 2 while held.
- AK-47 (Island Forme) - If the player has AK-47, reloading the gun with a full magazine toggles Island Forme. Island Forme AK-47 fires oranges, which deal more damage than regular AK-47 shots. The synergy will be lost once the Orange is used. If the Orange is eaten while the AK-47 is in Island Forme, it will remain in Island Forme; however reloading with a full magazine will return it to its original form, and cannot be reversed.
- Cactus Flower - If the player has Cactus, it has a chance to shoot out a prickly pear that bounces off walls and shoots needles in all directions. The synergy will be lost once the Orange is used.
- Enter the Fruitgeon / Oranger Guon Stone - If the player also has the Orange Guon Stone, it will grows in size, rotates at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay, fires twice as fast, and fires oranges at enemies that deal 7 damage. The synergy will be lost once the Orange is used.
- Pulp Gungeon - If the player also has the M1911, a copy of the M1911 orbits the player and fires whenever the player fires. The synergy will be lost once the Orange is used.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Orange was a item.
- Heals both players in co-op.
- The item's appearance, function, description and pickup quote reference the PS2 video game God Hand, which itself references famous quotes by Mike Tyson.
- When dropped on the ground, the item's pixel sprite is replaced with a rotating 3D model of a large orange, resembling the Orange in God Hand.
- The synergy AK-47 (Island Forme) is a reference to the games Pokémon Sun and Moon, in which Pokémon had different sub-species or "Formes" adapted to the island setting.
- The synergy Pulp Gungeon is a reference to the movie Pulp Fiction, in which one of the main characters, Vincent Vega, uses an M1911 pistol.
- When the player eats the orange, a voice can be heard saying "I love It!"