Old Knight's Flask
|Old Knight's Flask|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the High Dragun 5 times.|
|Heals Per Floor|
|Provides healing, and replenishes on each floor.
Once carried by powerful Gunknights, these flasks have dimmed with age. Some say they are linked directly to the power of the Gun.
Old Knight's Flask is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Heals the player for one heart upon use.
- Starts with 2 charges, and refills to 2 charges at the start of each floor.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- \o/ - If the player also has Sunlight Javelin, when Sunlight Javelin kills an enemy, it will spawn a circular zone that ignites all enemies within it.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player has Crestfaller, reloading it will fire a glass bottle that will stun enemies it hits. Reloading Crestfaller while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
- Praise the Gun - If the player has Gun Soul, a bonfire spawns in every shop, elevator, and Crest room. If the player dies, they will respawn at the last bonfire they activated instead of at the start of the floor. Additionally, dodge roll recovery time is reduced.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player is immobile while the item is being used, and the player is not healed until the item is finished being used.
- This item does not heal The Robot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the Estus Flask from Dark Souls.
- The \o/ and Praise the Gun synergies are references to Solaire of Astora from Dark Souls and his well-known catchphrase, "Praise the Sun!"
- This item's synergy with Crestfaller is a reference to the NPC Crestfallen Warrior in Dark Souls.
- Based on the fact that Old Knight's Helm and Old Knight's Shield belonged to Ser Manuel, this likely also belonged to him.