|88.1 [after damage multiplier]|
|Damage:||5.95x10 (59.5) [after damage multiplier]|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|For The Discerning|
|A masterwork shotgun.
The right answer isn't always a gun that shoots bees, a water gun, or a flaming hand. Sometimes, all you need is a simple concept executed immaculately. This gold trimmed, double-barreled shotgun represents the best of traditional guncraft.
Old Goldie is a shotgun that has a tight spread and deals significant damage per shot, but has a short range.
- Increases Coolness by 1.
- Increases damage by 70% while held.
- The Ecstasy Of Gold - If the player also has Gilded Bullets, Old Goldie's damage is increased by 25%.
- Iron Stance - If the player also has Heavy Boots, the gun's damage and knockback are increased by 20%, its shot speed is increased by 50%, and its reload time is decreased by 20%.
- When a gun is Duct Taped to Old Goldie, it too will receive the 70% damage boost. However, when Old Goldie is duct taped to another gun, the damage boost is lost. Be sure to use Old Goldie as the base weapon to receive the boost.
- Old Goldie is in the SHOTGUN gun class, meaning it benefits from the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- This weapon's name is likely a play on "Golden Oldie", a nostalgic term used to refer fondly to old music or movies.
- The synergy The Ecstasy of Gold is a reference to film composer Ennio Moricone's song of the same name. The most notable appearance of this song is in the movie The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
- This weapon references masterwork weapons from DnD, a type of powerful standard weapon without magical enhancements.