|88.1 [after damage multiplier]|
|Damage:||5.95x10 (59.5) [after damage multiplier]|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|For The Discerning|
|A masterwork shotgun.
The right answer isn't always a gun that shoots bees, a water gun, or a flaming hand. Sometimes, all you need is a simple concept executed immaculately. This gold trimmed, double-barreled shotgun represents the best of traditional guncraft.
Old Goldie is a shotgun that has a tight spread and deals significant damage per shot, but has a short range.
- Increases Coolness by 1.
- Increases damage by 70% while held.
- The Ecstasy Of Gold - If the player also has Gilded Bullets, Old Goldie's damage is increased by 25%.
- Iron Stance - If the player also has Heavy Boots, the gun's damage and knockback are increased by 20%, its shot speed is increased by 50%, and its reload time is decreased by 20%.
- This weapon's name is likely a play on "Golden Oldie", a nostalgic term used to refer fondly to old music or movies.
- The name of the synergy The Ecstasy of Gold is most likely a reference to the movie The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, in which a song title has the same name.
- This weapon references masterwork weapons from DnD, a type of powerful standard weapon without magical enhancements.