|Location:||Keep of the Lead Lord|
Black Powder Mine
Abbey of the True Gun
|These tubular menaces signal airstrikes with the light of their lit fuses.
Matured Nitra can be rare due to destructive behavior in their adolescence; many Nitra meet an early end defiantly detonating mailboxes or toilets.
Nitra run towards the player and create a line of explosions upon death, corresponding to their velocity upon death. If they get close enough, they will stop in place and detonate themselves. If the player manages to kill the Nitra, the line of explosions will happen away from the player, in the direction of the shot that killed it.
- Nitra can be killed prematurely with the IBomb Companion App.
- Nitra will not explode if frozen when killed.
- The explosion made by Nitras and Pinheads can ignite oil.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Nitra were called Dynamite Kin and did not appear in the Ammonomicon.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Dragons Update, Nitra existed in the game, but could only be spawned via mods.