|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Create 10 guns using any Muncher.|
|Didn't Need Two Anyway|
|A horrific consequence of radiation exposure.
At least the arm is still somewhat useful.
- Contrail - If the player has Alien Engine, its flame will turn green, igniting enemies with permanent green fire. Alien Engine also grants flight while held.
- Neo Tech, Yo - If the player has Bionic Leg or Shock Rounds, Mutation's beam turns blue, leaves puddles of electrified water, and its ammo capacity is increased to 800. The player is immune to electricity while Mutation is held.
- Venom Veins - If the player has Monster Blood, Bloody Eye, Bloody 9mm, Bloodied Scarf, or Blood Brooch, Mutation poisons enemies.
- The synergy between the Mutation and Bionic Leg/Shock Rounds may be a reference to Tetsuo from the 1982 manga series Akira. Tetsuo similarly possesses a bionic arm, and famously undergoes extreme and disturbing mutations. The synergy's name, "Neo Tech, Yo" also seems to allude to Neotokyo, the setting where the story takes place.
- This gun may be a reference to the game Prototype, where the protagonist's mutated arm attacks in a similar fashion.
- "Didn't Need Two Anyway" refers to the look of the weapon in-game, which envelops the player's whole arm.
Mutation's appearance with the Neo Tech, Yo synergy.