|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Complete the Black Powder Mine 30 times.|
|This laser was designed to precisely cut rocks in the Gungeon's Black Powder Mining operations, but its powerful blasts are just as effective on Gundead.|
Mine Cutter is a gun that upon reloading alternates between firing three small, piercing, parallel lasers and single large lasers.
- Dead Place - If the player also has Melted Rock, Mine Cutter's damage is increased by 25%.
- Mass Cutter - If the player also has Mass Shotgun, when the Mass Shotgun shot splits, 6-10 piercing Mine Cutter lasers will be fired in a cone in the direction the shotgun was fired.
- If the Mass Shotgun shot hits an enemy before it splits, the lasers will not fire.
- Mine Craft - If the player also has Cluster Mine, mines created by Cluster Mine home in on enemies.
- Even though the three parallel lasers appear to be separate, they are all effectively part of one wide laser. The gun will deal the same amount of damage regardless of how many of the lasers appear to hit the enemy, unless the player has modifiers like Scattershot.
- However the gun's projectiles do gain piercing when firing in triple mode. This may be to simulate multiple lasers instead of actually doing so.
- When Mine Cutter is in the single laser mode it has a higher maximum fire rate than normal.