|Mimic Tooth Necklace|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Reward from hunting quests.|
|Unlocks all chests!
A necklace made from the tooth of a Mimic. Feels lucky!
Mimic Tooth Necklace is a passive item.
- All Chests become Mimics.
- All item pedestals (except for Master Round and Old Crest pedestals) become pedestal Mimics.
- Ruby Carbine - If the player also has Hegemony Carbine, its shots bounce and light enemies on fire.
- If the player also has the Ring of Mimic Friendship, no mimics will spawn and all chests will be unlocked.
- Since Mimics will always drop an item or a gun upon death, this item technically unlocks all chests encountered.
- This item prevents players from acquiring Junk as it is only dropped by normal chests.
- Chests that weren't mimics before picking up the necklace will turn into mimics.
- Does not affect the chest spawned by Winchester's minigame, rainbow chests, synergy chests, or glitch chests.
- Chests in mirrors will also become mimics.
- Rat chests will not transform into mimics; rather, a googly-eyed mimic known as the Union Mimic Chest who represents the Gungeon Mimic Union will appear near the rat chests at the end of the rat battle, saying that "The Gungeon Mimic Union's spread a bit too thin at the moment", explaining that there were just too many chests at the same place so that they could agree to that deal.
- Despite the Mimic Union official saying this, Rat chests can still spawn as mimics and will attack the player if they are provoked.
- Red chests in secret rooms are not affected.
- If a chest is nonfunctional due to Trusty Lockpicks, picking up Mimic Tooth Necklace will cause it to become a regular mimic.
- Wallmonger's Item pedestal won't be a mimic due to it spawning too close to him after defeat.