|Sell Creep Price:|
|Unlock Method:||Kill The Marine's past.|
|Hold Facing Enemy|
|Memories of your years in training. Better Reload speeds and weapon accuracy.|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Decreases reload times by 20%.
- Reduces weapon spread by 17%, increasing accuracy.
- Decreases charge times for charged guns by 16.7%.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cannot be dropped when playing as The Marine.
- The accuracy increase makes Shotguns more effective at a longer range, making them a suitable weapon choice for The Marine.
- Carries over to the pasts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Military Training was originally called “Roughneck” in the pre-alpha.
- Military Training was subsequently called "Armored Heart" in the alpha.
- This is the only item that affects guns' charge time. However, there are a number of synergies that reduce the charge time of one of the guns involved in them.
- The pickup line, "Hold Facing Enemy", is likely a reference to the film "Edge of Tomorrow".