|Uncharged: ≤62.4 (depends on player's button mashing speed)|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|The Megahand is a relic of the Ten Days' War against the robots. The most powerful robot masters would modify it for their own styles of combat. This one is basic, but it still works well.|
Megahand is a gun that has two different levels of damage depending on whether the gun has been charged. It blinks and beeps while fully charged.
- If the player has certain items or guns, reloading with a full magazine switches the Megahand to a different mode. If the corresponding item or gun is dropped while in an alternative mode, the mode is still kept until the player next reloads a full magazine.
- Get Equipped With -A- - Balloon Gun: Air Shooter, which fires Balloon Gun tornadoes when uncharged.
- Get Equipped With -B- - Mega Douser/Bubble Blaster: Bubble Lead, which fires Bubble Blaster shots when uncharged.
- Get Equipped With -C- - Bullet Bore: Crash Bomber, which fires Bullet Bore drills when fully charged.
- Get Equipped With -F- - Camera/Aged Bell: Time Stopper, which makes charged shots stop time for a few seconds and damages all enemies onscreen. Charged shots cost 5 ammo in this mode, while only using one shot in the magazine.
- Get Equipped With -H- - Hot Lead: Atomic Fire, which fires piercing fireballs when uncharged that set everything in their path on fire.
- Get Equipped With -M- - Buzzkill: Metal Blade, which fires blades when uncharged.
- Get Equipped With -Q- - Boomerang: Quick Boomerang, which fires small boomerangs when uncharged that stun enemies.
- Get Equipped With -W- - Mahoguny: Leaf Shield, which fires leaves when uncharged. Killing enemies causes leaves to orbit the player, blocking enemy shots, similar to Knife Shield. These leaves vanish when switched to a different gun, and reappear when you switch back to Megahand
- This gun is a reference to Mega Man's arm cannon, called the Mega Buster.
- The tooltip references how in Mega Man through Mega Man 3, the Mega Buster was represented in menus by the Symbol P.
- The colors the Megahand flashes while charging most closely resemble those in Mega Man 4, the game in which the ability to charge the Buster was first introduced.
- Despite this, the charged shot itself more closely resembles those of later Mega Man games.
- The different modes gained from the gun's synergies are references to the weapons obtained from the eight Robot Masters in Mega Man 2.
- Since the different modes are all Synergies, Lich's Eye Bullets make this gun incredibly powerful.
Air Shooter mode from the Get Equipped With -A- synergy.
Bubble Lead mode from the Get Equipped With -B- synergy.
Crash Bomber mode from the Get Equipped With -C- synergy.
Time Stopper mode from the Get Equipped With -F- synergy.
Atomic Fire mode from the Get Equipped With -H- synergy.
Metal Blade mode from the Get Equipped With -M- synergy.
Quick Boomerang mode from the Get Equipped With -Q- synergy.
Leaf Shield mode from the Get Equipped With -W- synergy.