Master of Unlocking
|Master of Unlocking|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Play Well, Get Keys|
|Increases the chance of gaining a key upon clearing a room.|
Master of Unlocking is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to gain a key upon completing a room.
- If Master of Unlocking triggers, it will spawn a key on top of the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Firing With Flair - If the player also has the Flare Gun, it sets green fire, which leaves enemies permanently burning.
- Key Witness - If the player also has Shelleton Key, firing any gun has a chance to fire an AKEY-47 shot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Reinforced Lockpicks - If the player has Trusty Lockpicks, it increases lockpick success rate to 80%. Removed because it contains a starting item.
- This item is a reference to the character Jill Valentine from Resident Evil and her ability to pick locks.
- The item's name is a reference to an infamous voice line in the first Resident Evil game: "Jill, here’s a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the Master of Unlocking, take it with you."
- The chance to gain a key is in effect during the first two phases of the Lich, and it is possible to earn a key for defeating a phase and 'clearing' that room.