|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|The Machine Pistol is a small but powerful hand-held machine gun.
It is a favorite of Bandana wearing Gundead, whose impatience with reloading is legendary.
Machine Pistol is a gun.
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, M1911, Void Marshal, Eye of the Beholster, and Trank Gun (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), when the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine, although it can be activated without.
- Pistol Machine - If the player also has Fortune's Favor, Laser Sight, Nanomachines, Bionic Leg, Shock Rounds, or +1 Bullets, Machine Pistol becomes perfectly accurate, its shots are linked with electricity that can damage enemies, and its shots gain the Angry Bullets effect.
- The Submachinist - If the player also has the MAC10, the guns will be dual wielded.
- This gun resembles a Mini Uzi, a compact, blowback-operated machine pistol developed in 1980, chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum.
- This gun is one of the six guns wielded by the Beholster.