|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|The ancient design fires simple lead projectiles from a moderately-sized clip. In the right hands, this weapon is a force to be reckoned with.|
M1911 is a gun.
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, Eye of the Beholster, Void Marshal, Machine Pistol, and Trank Gun (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), when the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine, although it can be activated without.
- Mmmmmmmmm MMMMmm! - If the player also has M1 and M16, increases the damage, maximum ammo, and fire rate of all three guns by 25%.
- Pulp Gungeon - If the player also has Orange, a copy of the M1911 orbits the player and fires whenever the player fires. The synergy will be lost once the Orange is used.
- Reload Roll - If the player also has Easy Reload Bullets, dodge rolling reloads six bullets.
- Altered: Like Shooting Fish - This gun used to be able to synergize with Barrel for the synergy Like Shooting Fish.
- The in-game description erroneously refers to the M1911's magazine as a clip.
- The Pulp Gungeon synergy is referencing character Vincent Vega's use of a M1911 in the film Pulp Fiction.
- This gun is one of the six guns wielded by the Beholster.
- If the Pulp Gungeon synergy is active, and the player has the Cat Bullet King Throne, the orbiting gun will shoot a stream of bullets at the cursor location while the player dodge rolls.
- The Mmmmmmmmm MMMMmm! synergy is likely a reference to the distinctive guitar notes prefacing each verse in "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Both the song and all three guns are heavily associated with the Vietnam War.