|Magazine Size:||30 (Machine Gun)|
3 (Grenade Launcher)
|34.3 (Machine Gun) |
46.05 (Grenade Launcher)
Grenade: 10 (Impact) + 25 (Explosion)
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Trorc for 5 .|
|Alternates with grenades.
The M16 is a classic military-issue machine gun that upon reload, switches projectiles to grenade launcher.
M16 is a gun. Reloading alternates between bursts of three bullets and a grenade launcher.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Assault and Battery - If the player also has Shock Rifle, the guns are dual wielded.
- Keep The Change - If the player has Blank Companion's Ring, it will occasionally trigger a blank upon shooting the last bullet in a magazine of the M16.
- Mmmmmmmmm MMMMmm! - If the player has M1 and M1911, increases the damage, maximum ammo, and fire rate of all three guns by 25%.
- Each grenade consumes as much ammo as a single bullet. A potential strategy is to fire 1 bullet in machine gun mode, then switch to grenade mode, allowing for greater DPS, ammo efficiency, and the ability to hit multiple enemies at once.
- You can also fire all 3 grenades, then quickly switch to a different weapon. The M16 will passively reload after 1.2 seconds (its regular reload time), while still retaining the grenade firing mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the Mmmmmmmmm MMMMmm! synergy is likely a reference to the distinctive guitar notes prefacing each verse in "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Both the song and all three guns are heavily associated with the Vietnam War.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Immediately switching weapons after initiating a reload while holding the M16 results in the sounds for firing normally and firing grenades being swapped.