|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Slows enemy projectiles.
Greatly increases reaction times, with few side effects. Commonly used by rebel forces before raids on Hegemony outposts.
Liquid Valkyrie is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Decreases enemy bullet speed by 20%
- If hit while in possession of a blank, it will use one instead of damaging the player. This is very uncommon, however.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hidden Tech Time - If the player also has Table Tech Sight, flipping a table briefly stops time.
- When combined with Bloody Eye, enemy bullet speed is reduced by 32%.
- This item can be counterproductive; since bullets are slower than usual, the time the bullets are in midair is increased, meaning the player can run into bullets that would have already disappeared without Liquid Valkyrie. This is noticeable when fighting Old King while he does his spinning attack; the bullets move slower at the same spread, making it harder to navigate through the gaps. The same applies to Bloody Eye.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name and flavor text reference Max Payne, specifically the performance-enhancing drug Valkyr.