Lich's Eye Bullets
|Lich's Eye Bullets|
|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Unlock The Gunslinger.|
|Once used by the lord of the Sixth Chamber as prosthetic eyes, though that may have been only for show.
This pair of rounds radiates unfathomable magical power.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Certain synergies will not be simulated; the exact conditions are currently unknown. Examples of known parameters include...
- If a synergy requires three or more guns Lich's Eye Bullets will only account for one of the guns.
- Does not give any dual-wielding synergies, such as with the MAC10 and Machine Pistol. This also includes the Rubenstein’s Monster synergy.
- Synergies that cause guns to transform may override the effects of other synergies.
- Smiley's Revolver and Shades's Revolver both give the 2x ammo capacity and 50% magazine size bonus to all guns player has without needing the other gun.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Possible reference to Clint Eastwood's "Deadeye" as the Lich is the lord over the dead.
- Nod to the fact that The Gunslinger & Lich both have bullets as prosthetic eyes.
- Possible reference to Urza's Eyes from Magic: The Gathering; two powerstones acting as the source of his near omnipotence.
- This item appears on the win screen after defeating the Lich, in a pile of ashes.
- Possibly a reference to Acererak the Demilich from Dungeons & Dragons, who has magic soul gems instead of eyes.