|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|King Of The Dot|
Laser sights work extremely well in the Gungeon, where stealth is rarely a concern.
Laser Sight is a passive item.
- Reduces weapon spread by 50%, increasing accuracy.
- Adds a laser sight that points where the player is aiming.
- Future Gangster - If the player has Thompson Sub-Machinegun, it fires lasers.
- Particle Accelerator - If the player has Particulator, whenever a split Particulator shot dissipates, a laser is automatically fired in its direction.
- Particle Flow - If the player also has RPG, Stinger, Zorgun, or Laser Lotus, crosshairs will appear on enemies and the guns will home in on them.
- Peripheral Vision - If the player has Light Gun, a dog occasionally appears and attacks enemies.
- Pistol Machine - If the player has Machine Pistol, its shots pierce enemies and are connected with electricity.
- The description title is a reference to King of The Dot, the Canadian rap battle league of the same name.
- The Future Gangster synergy may be a reference to Fallout: New Vegas's Laser RCW.
- The Peripheral Vision synergy refers to the NES Zapper, which was sold as a peripheral for the NES and served as the model for the Light Gun.