|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 28 .|
|Studied the Blade|
|This shiny piece of die-cast metal was purchased from an ancient mall kiosk. The buyer’s mom sold it at a flea market when they moved out to a middle-aged collector. That person swore it would eventually be worth many times what he paid for it. Unfortunately, he was disappointed, and it was valueless at the time of his death. Now it's in the Gungeon!|
Kruller Glaive is a gun that throws a boomerang-like projectile that homes in on multiple enemies, damaging and sometimes stunning them.
- blade - If the player also has the Blood Brooch or the Ring of Chest Vampirism, Kruller Glaive's damage is increased by 20%, enemies hit will visually bleed, and jammed enemies and bosses will be reverted to normal on hit.
- Crave the Glaive - If the player also has the Boomerang, the Glaive will try to hit every enemy in the room before returning, similar to the Boomerang.
- The Kruller Glaive is one of the three weapons in the NONE gun class that can be obtained in normal play, the others being the Chamber Gun and the Slinger.
- If the player has Helix Bullets, glaives lose their homing.
- Due to the weapon's movement pattern, Gunjurers can't reclaim the projectile to throw it back at the player, making it useful to deal with them.
- Both the name and weapon are a reference to the science fiction film Krull. Unlike the Glaive in the film, the Kruller Glaive cannot disperse energy blasts, go through solid substances or kill in a single hit.
- The weapon's tagline is a reference to an internet meme, "I studied the blade."
- The weapon's description may be a reference to the term "Mall Ninja," a derogatory term used to describe individuals who purchase useless items or specialty equipment purely to look more threatening. The stereotypical Mall Ninja owns bladed weaponry that has little application in an actual combat situation.
- The blade synergy may be a reference to the superhero movie Blade.
- The Crave The Glaive synergies’ function and design may be a reference to the Glaive Ricochet from Bloons TD.