|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Gungeonologists have long debated what is truly the worst gun in the Gungeon.
More Gungeoneers have perished with Klobbes in their inventory than any other gun. Coincidence?
Klobbe is a gun that rapidly fires inaccurate, low-damage bullets.
- Klobbering Time - If the player also has AU Gun or Moonscraper, the Klobbe is doubled and fires two shots at a time.
- No Odd Job - If the player also has Makarov, the two guns are dual-wielded. Their damage is increased by 20% and spread is increased by 60%, decreasing accuracy.
- In additional to its standard bonuses, Cog of Battle multiplies the Klobbe's damage and knockback by 10 and removes all spread for a portion of the magazine.
- The portion of the magazine affected by the bonus depends on the number of shots remaining in a magazine before performing a successful active reload (e.g. performing an active reload on an empty magazine will cause the entirety of the next magazine to have the bonus).
- This bonus persists if the player switches away from Klobbe and switches back. It will also affect shots fired by the Klobbering Time synergy.
- This gun is among those Gunsling King and Manservantes can challenge the player to clear a room with.
- Removed: - If the player has AU Gun, the accuracy of the two guns is doubled. Replaced with Klobbering Time.
- Unused: Double Moon 7 - If the player has Moonscraper, it causes an unknown effect. Also replaced with Klobbering Time.
- This gun is a reference to the Klobb from GoldenEye 007 (itself based on the real-life Škorpion), a notoriously bad gun with similar weaknesses as the Klobbe.
- The Klobbering Time synergy could be a reference to Fantastic Four member The Thing, whose catchphrase is "It's clobbering time".
- The No Odd Job synergy is a reference to the split-screen multiplayer mode in GoldenEye 007, in which a character named "Odd Job" was playable and often house-ruled to be banned because he was considered to be overpowered.
- The Klobbe has unused sprites relating to a unique fire animation that would only play when the gun was fired by an enemy (The Magnum and Regular Shotgun both also have similar 'enemy shoot' animations), despite the fact that the regular Klobbe is never held or used by an enemy in the final game.
- It's possible that the base Klobbe may have been intended to be held by Gummies, but was eventually replaced with the Mummified Gun (an alternate version of the Klobbe).
Doubled Klobbe with the Klobbering Time synergy.