|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Gungeonologists have long debated what is truly the worst gun in the Gungeon.
More Gungeoneers have perished with Klobbes in their inventory than any other gun. Coincidence?
Klobbe is a gun that rapidly fires inaccurate, low-damage bullets.
- Klobbering Time - If the player also has AU Gun or Moonscraper, the Klobbe is doubled and fires two shots at a time.
- No Odd Job - If the player also has Makarov, the two guns are dual-wielded. Their damage is increased by 20% and spread is increased by 60%, decreasing accuracy.
- In additional to its standard bonuses, Cog of Battle multiplies the Klobbe's damage and knockback by 10 and removes all spread for a portion of the magazine.
- The portion of the magazine affected by the bonus depends on the number of shots remaining in a magazine before performing a successful active reload (e.g. performing an active reload on an empty magazine will cause the entirety of the next magazine to have the bonus).
- This bonus persists if the player switches away from Klobbe and switches back. It will also affect shots fired by the Klobbering Time synergy.
- This gun is among those Gunsling King and Manservantes can challenge the player to clear a room with.
- Removed: - If the player has AU Gun, the accuracy of the two guns is doubled. Replaced with Klobbering Time.
- Unused: Double Moon 7 - If the player has Moonscraper, it causes an unknown effect. Also replaced with Klobbering Time.
- This gun is a reference to the Klobb from GoldenEye 007 (itself based on the real-life Škorpion), a notoriously bad gun with similar weaknesses as the Klobbe.
- The Klobbering Time synergy could be a reference to Fantastic Four member The Thing, whose catchphrase is "It's clobbering time".
- The No Odd Job synergy is a reference to the split-screen multiplayer mode in GoldenEye 007, in which a character named "Odd Job" was playable and often house-ruled to be banned because he was considered to be overpowered.
Doubled Klobbe with the Klobbering Time synergy.