|You've Been Had...|
Infuriating Note is a passive item. It is found randomly in any type of chest, aside from the sixth one which can only be dropped from a Mimic. Once all six notes have been found, no more notes will appear. After a note has been found, it can be found in your Ammonomicon for future reference.
- Has six variants, each of which reveals one of the directions necessary to make it through the maze in the Resourceful Rat's Lair.
- Each note has an unlock condition that must be met before they can appear:
- Each of the notes has a unique Ammonomicon entry:
- First note: "I've taken your stuff, but you keep pushing through; I'll have to try harder, so rats off to you! -R.R."
- Second note: "Some chests are red, but more of them blue; no matter what's in 'em, I'll steal it from you! Thanks for the stuff, [random insult]! -R.R."
- Third note: "What I wouldn't give to see the look on your face. You wished for an item, and found this note in its place! Thanks for your continued patronage. Fufufufufufu... -R.R."
- Fourth note: "I should just kill you, but that'd be no fun; so just for a laugh, I've stolen your gun! Good luck, [random insult]! -R.R."
- Fifth note:"If you were to find me, I'd make you bow on your knees. You're just a rodent, and I'm the Big Cheese! -R.R."
- Sixth note: "Some say I'm a joker, but I'm bottling rage; it's tough getting a Mimic to gobble this page! Mimic bars. -R.R."