|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 8 .|
|Never Let Go|
|Alternates between frigid blasts and explosive slugs.
The Ice Breaker was designed by Edwin, the legendary gunsmith. The only gun to combine freezing and shattering technology into one convenient package!
Ice Breaker is a gun. The first two shots of each magazine fire a shotgun blast of ice bullets, and the final shot fires a single, piercing, explosive shot.
- Gunderlord - If the player also has Patriot, Ice Breaker fires single high-velocity shots and slowly regenerates ammo over time. Patriot shots become connected with electricity.
- Ice Accumulation - If the player has Snowballets, Ice Breaker's shot size is greatly increased, and the amount of damage it gains from Snowballets is increased.
- It's Your Destiny - If the player has The Exotic, Ice Breaker fires single high-velocity shots and slowly regenerates ammo over time. The Exotic's rockets split into 14 smaller rockets instead of 7.
- Despite firing like a shotgun, the Ice Breaker is not in the SHOTGUN gun class, and as such does not benefit from the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Ice Breaker had 100 maximum ammo.
- The bullets of this gun will freeze any water on the ground.
- If the magazine size of this gun is increased, only the number of ice shots per magazine will be increased; only the final shot will be the explosive shot.
- Ice Breaker's large metal slug can pierce 5 enemies before breaking on the 6th; this includes the synergies besides Ice Accumulation.
- When using Ice Breaker with its Gunderlord or It's Your Destiny synergy, the metal slug flies faster than the initial two freezing shots.
- Damage from the metal slug is uniform even if the enemy is frozen.
- "Never Let Go" references the final scene in the film Titanic.
- This is also a reference to Destiny's IceBreaker indicated by its color and synergy with The Exotic. Its synergies with Patriot and The Exotic change its appearance to match the Destiny gun.
- The Gunderlord synergy, which connects Patriot shots with electricity, is a reference to the Destiny gun Thunderlord.