|Location:||Keep of the Lead Lord|
Black Powder Mine
Abbey of the True Gun
|Able to dematerialize and rematerialize at will, these spirits still cling to the combat they knew in life.
When a Bullet Kin dies, they are sent to the Hollow. These spent shells occasionally return to their original Chamber, empowered with ghostly abilities.
Hollowpoints float towards the player, rapidly firing bullets at the player with their Thompson Sub-Machine Guns. They will occasionally disappear and reappear elsewhere in the room.
- Hollowpoints do not deal contact damage.
- Unlike most other enemies, the Hollowpoint does not spawn with a gunshot; instead, they fade in.
- Because of this, they also have a longer period of invulnerability upon spawn compared to other enemies.
- When spawned in the Oubliette, they have a slight shade of green that’s different from all other chambers.
- This could be due to poison in the Oubliette.