|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the Advanced Dragun.|
|Triggers Blank effect upon taking damage, refills ammo.
This artifact of Kaliber was lost to time until the coming of the Mine Flayers and their interdimensional kin.
Holey Grail is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon taking damage, triggers a full screen Blank effect and refills 50% of the ammo of all the player's guns.
- Increases Curse by 1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Empty Vessels - If the player has Bottle and takes damage while it is empty, it fills with a purple flame that deals 100 damage to all enemies in the room upon use.
- Hellhole - If the player has Singularity, it spawns a hell portal that sucks enemies in and deals high damage.
- Just Like The Real Thing - If the player has Shotgrub, it fires a wide spread of five bullets, which bounce back and split into waving bullets after hitting a wall, similar to the Shotgrub enemy's attack.
- Kailber k'pow uboom k'bhang - If the player also has High Kaliber, the soul spawned by hitting an enemy with High Kaliber initially moves towards the player instead of away.
- Kaliber's Grip - If the player has Abyssal Tentacle, it grabs two enemies at a time.
- Kalibreath - If the player has Dragunfire, it turns grey, gains an increased rate of fire, and gains notable knockback on enemies, but loses piercing projectiles.
- Pitch Perfect - If the player has Pitchfork, it fires green fireballs that set enemies permanently aflame.
- Holey Grail can be sold by Old Red and Cursula.
- Holey Grail can refill Makeshift Cannon's ammo.
- Holey Grail can effectively grant immortality with the GuNNER.
- Holey Grail, if used properly, can refill ammo for Glass Cannon and Balloon Gun.
- If Glass Cannon or Balloon Gun is picked up before Holey Grail, its ammo can be refilled to half-full upon taking damage. However, if Holey Grail is picked up first, either gun will be broken and ammo will not be refilled. This can be avoided by simply dropping Holey Grail and picking it up again.
- Holey Grail will not refill ammo in Winchester's Game.
- The blank effect of this item activates after taking damage and thus cannot be used as a substitute to Full Metal Jacket.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description references Kaliber, the seven armed gun goddess.
- The item's chest tier might be a reference to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, where the true Holy Grail is a simple ceramic cup instead of a golden chalice.
- If the player dies after hatching the Weird Egg then the icon for Holey Grail will show up on the summary screen.
- Dodge Roll developers said in the past that this item may be related to the lore of a later expansion, presumably A Farewell to Arms.