|First of the Order|
|The avatar of Kaliber in the mortal plane, the High Priest leads the Order of the True Gun.|
The High Priest drifts towards the player, occasionally dashing in a random direction. Additionally, bullets that travel along waves randomly appear from the walls. The High Priest has several attacks:
- Surrounds himself with a ring of large bullets, fires homing skulls that burst into 6 bullets when destroyed, then fires the ring of bullets outwards.
- Darkens the room, teleporting around and firing waves of projectiles from random locations.
- Extends both arms and sprays rotating streams of bullets.
- Extends both arms and sprays bullets randomly in all directions.
- Fires wide spreads of triangular bullets.
- Fires a single, fast bullet that homes in on the player.
- The homing skulls can be taken down by a weapon with a high attack speed and low reload time. They can also be destroyed by simply leading them into a wall.
- When the room darkens, the waves of projectiles can easily be dodged by staying in a corner and dodge rolling into the corner whenever a wave approaches.
- The High Priest can be hit by Blasphemy and Bullet Bore while performing his disappearing attack and can be killed this way, unlike Cannonbalrog.
- Using Potion of Lead Skin on their rotating attack does extreme damage.
- High Priest's appearance and behavior are references to the Dark Bishop, an enemy from Hexen.
- High Priest's artwork is a reference to Ningauble of the Seven Eyes from Fafhrd & The Gray Mouser.
- High Priest and Cannonbalrog can both die of poison and fire during their invulnerable attacks.
- High Priest is the default sprite for bosses.
- The entrance to High Priest’s boss room is always from below, despite the arena not having any restrictive elements like Wallmonger or Bullet King.
- The High Priest is significantly rarer than the other two bosses of the Hollow.
- A picture of the High Priest pulling off his hood can be seen in Abbey Of The True Gun.