|Magazine Size:||66 (11 shots)|
|Max Ammo:||666 (111 shots)|
|33.0 (no souls collected)|
210.0 (souls collected on bosses)
(souls collected non-boss)
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Can sever enemies' souls.
This pocked and swollen gun splits and rends the spirit from the body.
The gun fires a shot, which upon hitting an enemy, marks the enemy and causes the enemy's soul to leave its body. The soul will despawn after a short amount of time, if it hits a wall, or if a blank is used. If the player comes into contact with this soul, the enemy takes massive damage. Soul collection kills non-boss enemies instantly, and deals 55 damage to bosses. Additionally, all other marked enemies in the room take 5 damage.
The gun takes 6 ammo per shot, effectively having an ammo capacity of 111.
- Kailber k'pow uboom k'bhang - If the player also has Holey Grail, Cursed Bullets, or Yellow Chamber, the split soul initially moves towards the player instead of away.
- If the player has Scattershot or Helix Bullets, each bullet that hits will spawn a soul, and the damage dealt by collecting souls is not decreased.
- Helix Bullets causes souls to quickly travel towards the player and stop right in front of them, making them easy to collect.
- Remote Bullets causes souls to move towards the crosshair.
- Fat Bullets increase the size of the souls, allowing the player to collect them more easily.
- Souls cannot be picked up during the player's invincibility frames after being hit.
- Damage dealt by the souls bypasses the boss DPS cap.
- Stealing a boss's soul can damage bosses while in normally undamageable states, such as when Blobulord is split into smaller Blobulon-looking bullets.
- This gun is especially useful in co-op play, as souls can be collected by a partner or even the partner's ghost.
- When fighting the Ammoconda, souls only appear when you hit the head of the snake.
- You can kill the Gunreaper by shooting once and taking his soul. You cannot, though, kill the Lord of the Jammed with it, as the bullets just phase through it.
- The synergy Kailber k'pow uboom k'bhang is most likely a reference to the term "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" of the H.P Lovecraft story "Call of Cthulhu".
- This gun is most likely a dual reference to both Soulcalibur, a fighting game series featuring a demonic blade that turns its host into a nightmarish abomination similar to what the Entry physically describes the gun as, and Soul Reaver, a spinoff game from the Legacy of Kain series starring an undead vampire that consumes the souls of his slain foes.
- The damage done by stepping on enemies souls is known internally as 'Soul Burn'.
- The maximum ammo of the High Kaliber (666) is a reference to the biblical Number of the beast (666).