|Level 1: 33.7|
Level 2: 15.4
Level 3: 47.2
|Damage:||Level 1: 5|
Level 2: 10
Level 3: 70
|Level 2: 0.6s|
Level 3: 1.6s
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 13 .|
|Charge Beam Active|
|The arm of a famous bounty hunter.
This arm cannon has seen substantial use, but its upkeep has been immaculate.
Heroine is a gun that has 3 levels of damage depending on how long the gun has been charged.
- Hyper Beam - If the player has Pig, when Pig dies, Heroine's ammo is fully refilled and it temporarily switches to Hyper Beam mode, where uncharged shots deal 80 damage and charged shots deal 160 damage. Heroine will automatically revert to its original form after 30 seconds.
- y cant u crawl - If the player also has Roll Bomb, its explosions are larger.
- If the player has certain items or guns, reloading with a full magazine switches the Heroine to a different mode.
- Ice Beam - If the player has Frost Bullets, enables Ice Beam mode, which fires a projectile that instantly freezes an enemy when fully charged.
- Plasma Beam - If the player has Hot Lead, enables Plasma Beam mode, which fires a fire laser when uncharged and a large piercing fire projectile when charged.
- Wave Beam - If the player has Shock Rounds, enables Wave Beam mode, which fires two wavy projectiles connected by electricity when uncharged, and a standard large Heroine shot when charged.
- As fully charged blasts are already very large, items that increase bullet size further, such as Fat Bullet, may be impractical since the bullet is destroyed if any part of it touches a wall.
- Lich's Eye Bullets activate Wave Beam, Plasma Beam, and Ice Beam, but Pig dying is still required for Hyper Beam.
- This gun is a reference to the arm cannon wielded by Samus Aran, the heavily armored bounty hunter and protagonist in the Metroid series.
- Its in-game model and its alternative modes match its appearance in Metroid Prime.
- The Hyper Beam synergy is a reference to a weapon with the same name from Super Metroid. The beam is obtained after a baby Metroid sacrifices itself to save Samus.
- Although its activation references Super Metroid, the appearance Heroine takes resembles more of the Phazon-Infused Arm Cannon from Metroid Prime.
- The y cant u crawl synergy is a reference to a Miiverse post on the Super Metroid community, where the user asked: "Y Can't Metroid Crawl".
- The Heroine's default projectile module contains an uncharged projectile, namely a copy of the Colt 1851's bullet. This bullet is never seen, since the gun is a charge type weapon.
Heroine's appearance in Hyper Beam mode.
Heroine's appearance in Ice Beam mode.
Heroine's appearance in Plasma Beam mode.
Heroine's appearance in Wave Beam mode.