|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Splice n' Dice|
|Fires two wave projectiles.
Inspired by real science, the Helix is extremely useful for hitting two things at once, as long as they are a certain distance apart.
Helix is a gun that fires two waving bullets.
- Double Double Helix - If the player also has Helix Bullets, instead of the Helix Bullets effect being applied to each bullet, Helix's projectiles will be doubled (2 bullets will fire on each side while following the original pattern), damage is increased by 25%, and shot speed is increased by 50%.
- The Helix is a surprisingly powerful weapon, though difficult to use against regular enemies due to the way it fires. The Helix is best used against large enemies or bosses to maximize accuracy and damage.
- If the player also has Remote Bullets, the spread of the two bullets is reduced as they follow the crosshair, making it easier to use on smaller enemies.
- Despite not inflicting poison on enemies, the Helix exists within the POISON gun class, meaning holding the Helix reduces the player's chances of finding poisoning weapons.
- The gun likely refers to DNA, which has a double helix shape that is similar to the bullets' path. The phrase "Splice n' Dice" is a reference to gene splicing.
Helix's appearance with the Double Double Helix synergy.