|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Increases damage at the cost of bullet velocity.
These faceted bullets glitter with colors unseen in the depths of the Gungeon.
- Increases damage by 25%.
- Halves bullet speed.
- Doubles knockback.
- Increases bullet size by 25%.
- Alternative Rock - If the player has Face Melter, instead of firing four streams, Face Melter fires two parallel columns of notes. Reloading fires a guitar pick with a chance to stun.
- Heavy Jolt - If the player has Jolter, it gains increased knockback.
- Heavy Metal - If the player also has Anvillain, its damage is increased by 20% and its shot speed is decreased by 25%.
- Iron Slug - If the player has Big Iron, it fires a single high-damage slug.
- Massive Effect - If the player has Mass Shotgun, its shot size increases significantly.
- Nailed It! - If the player has Nail Gun, its nails deal triple damage and cause bleeding.
- Over Dose - If the player has Devolver, Heavy Bullets no longer decreases shot speed with any gun.
- Thrown guns will increase in size, and will remain large even after picking them back up. This is purely a cosmetic effect and has no effect on gameplay.
- Due to the higher knockback and slower shot speed, this item can be detrimental with short-ranged guns.
- Rocket-Powered Bullets will mitigate the lower bullet velocity.
- Heavy Bullets' slowing effect carries over to the gun used for Winchester's mini-game.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases bullet damage, knockback, and size but decreases bullet speed.
- This allows bullets to last indefinitely when fired if many of these items are obtained however they won't travel anywhere.
- For some beam type weapons, the bullet animation shows separate, individual laser chunks rather than the whole thing.
- This item is a reference to the game Heavy Bullets.
- The icon of the item resembles the appearance of ammunition in Heavy Bullets.
- The statement about their colors is a reference to the colorful graphics in the aforementioned game.
- The Over Dose - synergy likely references Doseone, the musician for both Enter The Gungeon and Heavy Bullets.