Heart of Ice
|Heart of Ice|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Fires ice projectiles on taking damage.
This icy heart was torn from a mighty frost giant, a common target for talented monster hunters.
Heart of Ice is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a heart container.
- Taking damage releases bouncing ice bullets that split into three upon impact.
- Increases coolness by 1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Arctic Warfare - If the player also has A.W.P., it turns orange and white, deals 62.5% more damage, and its shots are guaranteed to freeze enemies.
- Dragunice - If the player also has Dragunfire, it will both freeze and ignite enemies.
- Frosty Distraction - If the player also has Decoy, the decoy will freeze enemies that attack it.
- Frostier Distraction - If the player also has Explosive Decoy, the decoy freezes enemies that attack it and explodes after taking enough damage.
- Ice To Meet You - If the player also has Ice Cube or Frost Bullets, the first bullet from any gun will be accompanied by an ice projectile that splits into two on impact.
- Jotun Time - If the player also has Frost Giant, thrown guns deal 180% more damage and Frost Giant rapidly chills and freezes nearby enemies while reloading.
- Willing To Sacrifice - If the player also has Freeze Ray, it gains piercing and slowly regenerates ammo over time.
- The ice bullets will cause water on the ground to freeze into ice.
- Despite being able to be found in , and rank chests, it will always have to be bought from a store at rank price.
- Although it is considered rank, it does not increase magnificence.
- Like all heart container items, The Robot will receive 5 to 10 instead.
- This is the only rank item to not also give a key when obtained out of an rank chest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The synergy Arctic Warfare is in reference to the AWP Asiimov skin from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- The synergy Willing To Sacrifice is in reference to the song Cold as Ice by Foreigner.
- The synergy Jotun Time is in reference to the homeland of the Jötnar, the giants in Norse mythology.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, it could be found in rank chests, and it was treated as an item.