Guon Stones are orbital items that orbit the player and block enemy shots, while also having various additional effects:
|Blue Guon Stone||On My Side||Slows enemy bullets when the player takes damage and orbits faster than the others.|
|Clear Guon Stone||Pure||Grants poison immunity.|
|Green Guon Stone||Chance To Heal||Has a chance to heal the player when they take damage.|
|Orange Guon Stone||Hot Rock||Shoots at enemies.|
|Pink Guon Stone||Increased Health||Grants a heart container.|
|Red Guon Stone||Dodge Up||Increases the speed of the player's dodge roll.|
|White Guon Stone||Kindles Blanks||Grants an extra blank per floor.|
|Glass Guon Stone||Fleeting Defense||Breaks upon taking damage but can be stacked multiple times and can be found very easily|
(e.g. secret rooms, reward for clearing rooms, bought for low prices in shops).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Guon Stones, except for Glass, synergize with +1 Bullets and Amulet of the Pit Lord, growing in size and gaining a new ability. Each Guon Stone will also synergize with one other item related to their color or ability (e.g. Bullet Time will trigger Bluer Guon Stone).
- This also causes them to orbit the player in a fixed position, instead of slightly lagging behind.
- All Guon Stones, except for Glass, also synergize with Tetrominator for the Tile Match synergy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Guon Stones are based upon the Ioun Stones from Dungeons and Dragons. This is further supported by their varying colors and shapes.
- Guon Stones synergizing with +1 Bullets and Amulet of the Pit Lord might allude to all three items being based in table-top role-playing games.