|21.4 (not counting contact damage)|
Shots: 5x3 (15)
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Feed 10 guns to Evil Munchers. This can be done over the course of multiple runs.|
|Releases a vengeful, and armed, spirit.
The precise methods needed to preserve a body with gun intact have been lost to time, but the High Priest, First of the Gun, still remembers...
Gunslinger's Ashes is a gun that fires spirits that attack enemies. The spirits will slowly walk forward, firing a 5 damage bullet at the nearest enemy every 2 seconds, and will disappear after 3 shots. The spirits will also deal large amounts of contact damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of the Gundead - If the player has Zombie Bullets, the chance for Gunslinger's Ashes ammo to be refunded upon missing is doubled.
- Ghost With The Most - If the player has Ghost Bullets or Ring of Ethereal Form, the ghosts become larger and can freeze enemies. Reload time is decreased by 20%.
- During boss fights, try to fire the gun near the boss so the spirits can deal contact damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite this gun's name and the spirits' visible resemblance, it is unknown whether the spirit contained within this gun is The Gunslinger's or not.
- This gun resembles a canopic jar, specifically Duamutef's, which would contain the stomach.
- Ghost With The Most is a reference to the movie Beetlejuice.