|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Armor Every Floor|
|The greaves of the Aimless Knight, Cormorant.
The Aimless Knight approached the Gungeon as a challenge borne more out of curiosity than regret. Despite his skill, this rendered his failure inevitable.
Gunknight Greaves is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a piece of armor upon pickup.
- Grants a piece of armor upon entering a new floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cormorant - Acquiring all four Gunknight items transforms the player into Cormorant.
- Knight Time - If the player has Ballistic Boots, Gunknight Greaves grants 2 armor instead of 1, and taking damage briefly stops time in a manner similar to the Aged Bell.
- The Treadnaught can move its turrets and fire shots during this time, however bullets fired during this period won't move until after the time stop has ended.
- Some traps, like mine-cart turrets, and Dead Blow are unaffected by the time stop. Unlike the Treadnaught, bullets fired by the turrets and the dead blows during this time can move while time is stopped.
- Lord of the Jammed is unaffected by the time stop.
- Having this item increases the chance to find other Gunknight items.