|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Armor Every Floor|
|The breastplate of the Aimless Knight, Cormorant.
Able to dispatch the Gundead with ease, the Knight grew overconfident in his abilities. Deep in the Hollow, his concentration had weakened, and he sustained a grievous wound.
Gunknight Armor is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a piece of armor upon pickup.
- Grants a piece of armor upon entering a new floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cormorant - Acquiring all four Gunknight items transforms the player into Cormorant.
- Having this item increases the chance to find other Gunknight items.
- Dropping this item, then picking it up again will not produce more armor.
- Starting a run with Paradox and getting this item will grant the user 2 pieces of armor, as it counts as entering a new floor and picking it up at the same time.