|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Speak to the Tinker after completing the shortcut to the Hollow.|
|Move faster. Reloading converts goop into ammo.
Old technology, but reliable. The Gungine, once revved up, emits 40x more bullets than it was rated for.
Gungine is a gun that increases by 2.25 while held. Reloading while standing on a liquid (such as water, oil, fire, poison, and red liquid created by Blobulons) clears the liquid in a small circle around the player and replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine. This does not work while flying. While held, the player is immune to fire.
- Buckle Up - If the player has Ammo Belt, continuously moving with Gungine held gives the player a yellow glow, significantly increasing Gungine's rate of fire. The glow disappears if the player stops moving. Additionally, Gungine has a chance to refund ammo upon firing.
- Contractual Obligation - If the player has Devolver, a pool of oil spawns underneath enemies killed using Gungine.
- what engine do you use - If player also has Unity, it fires a spread of three bullets per shot, but fires at 1/5th of its original speed.
- Together with Bug Boots or the Hot Rolls synergy, it is possible to generate infinite ammo.
- With both Buckle Up and what engine do you use, Gungine has a chance to gain ammo when fired, because it shoots 3 bullets per shot and each has a chance to be refunded. The Gunslinger always gets this synergy combination.
- Chambers such as Black Powder Mine and Oubliette also allow for near unlimited ammo regeneration due to a large presence of liquids on each of the chambers. Oil lamps on the walls can be shot to create extra liquid.
- Items that refund some ammo, such as Zombie Bullets, are ignored by the reload effect, so it is possible to end up with more bullets than you fired.
- If the player currently has flight, Gungine's reload effect will not work.
- Since the Gungine replenishes ammo at the start of reloading, interrupting the reload by swapping to another weapon will give the missing ammo without reloading the Gungine. This can allow a single puddle of liquid to give several hundred rounds.
- If the Gungine has a full clip, pressing the Reload button will still clear liquids, but will not give the player ammo as no shots were fired in the current clip.
- If the player is holding this item as they go into the Timeless void, the speed buff remains despite the player no longer holding the gun. This effect does not carry over into the past however.
- The gungine can break the boss dps cap if fired fast enough
- This gun is a reference to the Vlambeer game Luftrausers, which features a bullet-firing engine of the same name.
- It also seems to be a play on “Gungeon,” the name of the game.