|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the Lich.|
|Reveals every room on every floor.
The greatest and final work by the great cartographer Woban. Infuriated by the Gungeon's adaptation to his previous work, Woban dedicated his life to the art of cartography. Nearing his death, he returned to the Gungeon to create a final artifact: the Gungeon blueprint.
Gungeon Blueprint is a passive item.
- Fully maps out every subsequent floor.
- Reveals all secret rooms.
- Does not reveal the trapdoor leading to the Resourceful Rat's Lair.
- Can only appear on a rainbow run if dropped by the Resourceful Rat.
- This item is linked to Woban, the character mentioned in the Ammonomicon entry for the Cartographer's Ring. It is implied that Woban created the Gungeon Blueprint as an ultimate revenge against the Gungeon after the walls of the Gungeon began shifting.
- The Gungeon Blueprint's pickup quote references how the Gungeon is procedurally generated ingame.