|Damage:||Oil: 2x3 (6)|
Fire: 1.5x3 (4.5)
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Alternates between oily bursts and fiery blasts.
When the great Bullet fell from the sky, not even the earth beneath the Gungeon was spared. The ants that made their home beneath the floors became terrifying in size, and capable of projectile spit. Nearly extinct, the last of the species occasionally hide in chests.
- Buggin' Out - If the player has Bug Boots, while Gungeon Ant is held, Bug Boots spread oil instead of poison, and the player is immune to fire.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player also has Crown of Guns, Heck Blaster, Gilded Bullets, Coin Crown, or Ring of Fire Resistance, Gungeon Ant loses the alternating attack and instead fires explosive ants that destroy enemy bullets when exploding.
- Inconsistent Scale - If the player also has Bee Hive, while Gungeon Ant is held, a beehive orbits the player that send bees out towards enemies.
- To maximize Gungeon Ant's damage output, begin a fight by splashing oil all over the floor, then reload and light the oil on fire.
- This gun is a reference to the real-life Bullet Ant. Known for its extremely painful sting, victims have likened it to "being shot".
- The Great Queen Ant synergy is a reference to Earthworm Jim, specifically The Evil Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-filled, Malformed, Slug-for-a-Butt.
Gungeon Ant's appearance with the Great Queen Ant synergy.