|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Professor Goopton for 25 .|
|All Enemies Weaker!|
|Reduces enemy health.
Disease spreads quickly among the Gundead, as they sleep tightly packed together in magazines.
Gundromeda Strain is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Reduces the health of all enemies by 25%.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pandemic Pistol - If the player also has Plague Pistol, the pistol turns into the Pandemic Pistol, turning red with an increased ammo capacity, and its bullets become linked like VertebraeK-47's bullets.
- This item reduces the health of both normal enemies and bosses.
- Gundromeda Strain's effect is equivalent to increasing damage by 33%.
- Gundromeda Strain allows for quicker kills on bosses due to the bonus not being tied to DPS caps (where additional damage, otherwise, could be ignored).
- If multiple Gundromeda Strains are acquired, the effect stacks multiplicatively: for example, with four Gundromeda Strains, enemies will have 32% of their original health, rather than being reduced to 0%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its description are references to the novel and film The Andromeda Strain.
- The icon and effect are a reference to the "Scarier Face" mutation from Nuclear Throne.
- The icon closely resembles a bacteriophage.