|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Speak to the Tinker after completing the shortcut to the Gungeon Proper.|
|They Go Down Well|
|Improves dodge roll by adding bullets.
A hero from the distant past used these gunboots to descend a mysterious abyss. After many years, like all gun artifacts, they made their way to the Gungeon.
Gunboots is a passive item.
- Dodge rolling fires a spread of five bullets backwards, which deal 8 damage each.
- Increases by 1 (approximately 14%).
- Gunboots has a cooldown of about 2 seconds between bursts of bullets.
- Can be used to break targets in Winchester's game.
- Double Down - If the player also has Springheel Boots, the cooldown is removed and every roll will fire bullets.
- Spelunker - If the player also has Blast Helmet, dodge rolling will create a small explosion behind the player instead of firing bullets.
- The bullets can reveal secret rooms.
- The Shopkeeper ignores Gunboots firing in the Shop, even if a bullet makes contact with him, making it useful for finding secret rooms in the shop.
- Passive items like Hot Lead, Frost Bullets, and Irradiated Lead affect the bullets.
- Strangely, the bullets are not affected by Bouncy Bullets.
- Remote Bullets will cause these bullets to home in on the cursor.
- Killing enemies with the bullets counts as a kill for the equipped weapon for metronome.
- This item is affected by Macho Brace.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, increases the damage of the Gunboots' bullets and further increases player's movement speed.
- Interestingly, rather than increasing the damage of the bullets, it shoots another set of bullets stacked upon the first. This is most apparent when using the Scouter.
- This item is a reference to Downwell.
- This item's design is also very similar to the secondary item the Soldier from TF2 wears called the "Gunboats"