|Green Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Chance To Heal|
|Chance to heal upon taking damage.
The Green Guon stone abhors pain, and has a small chance to heal its bearer upon being wounded. It seems to grow more desperate as the risk of death rises.
- Adds a 20% chance to heal upon taking damage. This chance increases to 50% if the damage would have killed the player.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
- Greener Guon Stone - If the player has +1 Bullets, Pea Shooter, or Amulet of the Pit Lord, the size of the guon stone is increased, it rotates at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay, and the chance for the stone to heal the player if damage would have otherwise killed them is raised to 70%. 20 also appears whenever Green Guon Stone heals the player.
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, Green Guon Stone will occasionally shoot an S Tetromino.
- The healing effect does not work on The Robot.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Green Guon Stone was a item.
- With Antibody, it is possible to gain health on taking damage.