|Sell Creep Price:||3|
|Unlock Method:||Destroy a red, black, or rainbow chest.|
|One Man's Trash|
|Worth its weight.
A nearly-perfect replica of a sack of junk, lovingly rendered in pure gold.
- Gold Junk has a chest destruction loot weight of 0.005.
- If the player has Ser Junkan, the weight of Gold Junk in the chest destruction loot table is multiplied by 3, making it more likely to appear.
- Although a high-quality chest must be destroyed to unlock Gold Junk, it can drop after destroying any chest.
- The item can also be unlocked if a chest is destroyed after it has been opened.
- If the player has Ser Junkan, he will appear in a golden mech suit and will fire missiles, wielding a green sword and a chain gun.
- When playing as The Robot, like regular Junk, Gold Junk increases damage by a permanent additive 5%.
- Killing a corresponding mimic also counts towards the unlock.
- The item does not count towards the four junk needed to unlock the Hollow shortcut.